Saturday, May 27, 2023

What Do You See?


No commentary. No opinions. Just please read these verses and see what Holy Spirit reveals to you.


Acts 1:7 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you.

 

Luke 1:35 The angel answered and said to [Mary], “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; for that reason also the holy Child will be called the Son of Elohim."

 

Galatians 3:26  For you are all sons of Elohim through trusting in Messiah Yeshua.

 

Romans 8:13 For if you live according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you shall live. For all who are led by the Holy Spirit, these are sons of Elohim.

 

Jeremiah 31:33 "For this is the [new] covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares Yahweh: “I will put My Torah within them and write it on their heart; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be My people."

 

Ezekiel 36:26&27 Moreover, I [Yahweh] will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, respect My rulings and obey them.

 

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and remind you of all that I said to you.

 

John 14:15 If you love Me [Yeshua], you will keep My commandments.

 

John 7:16 So Yeshua answered them and said, “My teaching is not My own, but His who sent Me.

 

John 14:10 The words that I [Yeshua] say to you I do not speak on My own, but the Father, as He remains in Me, does His works.

 

John 7:28 So Yeshua said, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am, and I do nothing on My own, but I say these things as the Father instructed Me."

 

Galatians 5:16-18 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desires of the flesh. For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, but the Spirit sets its desire against the flesh - for these are in opposition to one another, so that you cannot do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under Torah.

 

Romans 3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through faithfulness? May it never be! On the contrary, we uphold the Torah.

 

Romans 3:20 For no human, on the basis of Torah observance, will be set right in His sight - for through the Torah comes awareness of sin.

 

Romans 7:12,21&22 So then, the Torah is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good. So I find the principle - that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good. For I delight in the Torah of Elohim with respect to the inner man

 

Psalm 19:8 The Torah of Yahweh is perfect, restoring the soul.

 

Psalm 119:142 Your justice is righteousness forever, and Your Torah is truth.

 

Matthew 5:17&18 Amen, I [Yeshua] tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall ever pass away from the Torah until all things come to pass. Do not think that I came to abolish the Torah or the Prophets! I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill.

 

John 16:13-15 But when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on His own; but whatever He hears, He will tell you. And He will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify Me, because He will take from what is Mine and declare it to you. Everything that the Father has is Mine. For this reason I said the Spirit will take from what is Mine and declare it to you.

 

No comments: