Saturday, May 11, 2024

He Displays His Splendor Above the Heavens!

 


When I was a child, I was always interested in Creation. I had a microscope and a telescope and always loved things like birds and rocks. Even into my adulthood, my wife and I would go out to look for meteor showers. Even today my family loves watching the complexities of Creation. It's just part of who I am.

Last night we knew that there were to be lights in the heavens, so we planned to go out and watch. I have always wanted to see them, but had resigned to likely never do so. Much to our surprise, as darkness settled in, the light show began. I couldn’t believe it! We took hundreds of photos. We talked about the biblical records of what the heavens and the earth even are. We lifted our hands and praised Yahweh Most High and declared His great Name out of our mouths, as we set our gaze upon the heavens! At times, I literally had goosebumps as I let the praises of my mouth ascend to my Father while witnessing the works of His hands in the night sky!

Over the last several years, our understanding of this world that we live within has changed so much. As with everything else, we’ve unlearned popular belief systems towards Creation itself. We’ve traded in what science demands that we believe and embraced the Word of Elohim instead. Doing so has postured us to see His great majesty so much more clearly. Father is near to His Creation and last night the heavens reminded me of this. His Name – Yahweh – is majestic! Even so much more so than the wonderful heavenly lights that we were privileged to see last night.

I hope that you know him, friend. What a wonderful Creator!


No comments: