Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today (Word)

Morning to morning – you're learning. May your worship and attention remain on Me and flow from day into new day. There must be no end, no break in the flow of our time together. Do you see? Can you grasp what is happening? As in any love relationship, more is desired and more is longed for. Long for more, go deeper, come closer. Draw close to Me and I will draw close to you. Don't make it more complicated than it is, simply come to Me morning by morning. May one day bleed into another as you seek My face in each one. You're beginning to see, keep looking. You're beginning to hear, keep listening. You're beginning to seek, keep seeking. I am here, I am all around. I long to bring heaven to earth and shake the foundations of it. Time is short, opportunities much be seized. Today. Today. Surrender all to Me today, for today is the day I have made. Yesterday you sought me, but yesterday is gone. Tomorrow you desire to do the same, yet it is not even here. Today. Seek Me here today for today is where I speak, today is where I move. I have heard your cry, I see your face. Run. Run into My presence each morning and desire Me above all else, for all that you need is here.

No comments: