Tuesday, September 05, 2006

As Alive As Ever

OK, yes I am still alive and well - very well as a matter of fact. I went up to Morningstar for their Prophetic Conference from August 31-September 3. I've returned home enlightened, renewed and full of fresh encounters with the Lord. In all honesty, it would take me many pages to blog about all that took place during this short time, so I'm going to have to seek the Lord as to what to post and what to allow to remain personal. All I can tell you is that I had my first "recognized" angelic encounter, felt God manifest Himself in my physical body as He never had before and had my spiritual eyes opened to MANY new things that He is teaching me. God is alive and well, of that there is no doubt.

God is moving... find out who He has called you to be... time is short.

No comments: