Thursday, April 25, 2024

Let Us Encourage One Another

 

One of my favorite things about the letters to the Believers, on the other side of Messiah, is the valuation and thankfulness for all who were coming into the Family of Yahweh.

I’ve personally been challenged to be better at this. I often wonder where we would all be as a unified People if we took the time to magnify the Name of Yahweh for the work that He has done in so many of us. Too often I fail to rightly uphold the place of prayer in my life, in regards to others. How about you?

Let us take the time to reach out to someone and highlight the work of the Almighty. Let someone know that you noticed or remember the work of Elohim in their lives. Encourage them to press on into the likeness of Messiah. Perhaps if we all did this better, we would all be found “bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of Elohim.”


No comments: